twenty-seven trios (2013/2016)
Recently I have written a series of pieces that are concerned in one way or another with the presentation of unique, and yet similar, events or objects.
In twenty-seven trios each player has a choice of three parts that they can play, this results in 27 unique trio combinations.
- twenty-seven trios (2013/2016) 4 hours 30 minutes ~
- 3 electric guitars with electronics
- film installation / individual concert works (10 minutes ~ each)
- filmed 18 December 2015 by David Price
- first screening, 24 January 2016, RNCM, Manchester, UK
still from twenty-seven trios ©2016 www.ianvine.com